Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Shakeology Frappucino

I don't know about all of you but I love to mix up my Shakeology flavors depending on my mood, needs for the day, etc. I have been trying to cut back on my morning coffee mostly because I can only drink it with Bliss Vanilla Coffee Mate creamer which isn't the best for you. So on the mornings that I still want my morning coffee fix but not the creamer, I choose to make  Shakeology Frapuccino. There are numerous ways to mix it but a very easy recipe is 10 oz water, a packet of Starbucks via instant coffee, chocolate (or vanilla) Shakeoly, a bunch of ice and blend! It tastes great and you are having your healthiest meal of the day. Feel free to share some of you favorite recipes. I would love to hear them.

 
 
Nicole Link
Team Beachbody Coach



No comments:

Post a Comment