Thursday, September 12, 2013

Yogurt Covered Blueberries

Do you have a huge sweet toother? I definitely do! I have always fought the urge to eat candy and sweet treats and now that I have adapted a healthy lifestyle I am really trying to limit those snacks and ideally I would like to get to the point where I don't eat them at all. My mom shared this treat with me after seeing it on Pinterest and I knew I HAD to make them.

All you need to do is grab some fresh blueberries and no fat Greek Yogurt. I used vanilla flavored to give it a sweeter taste.

Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Dip blueberries in vanilla yogurt then place on baking sheet. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes then transfer blueberrie in to a ziploc freezer bag and leave in freezer until ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment