Thursday, August 1, 2013

Shakeology!

 

I heard about Shakeology about 9 months ago. I was on Facebook and came across a page that a friend of mine had liked and it was all about one woman's transformation using Shakeology and Beachbody products. This woman had totally transformed her body and lost over 100 pounds. Of course my first thought was "can a shake really help do that". But my curiosity never left me. I FB stalked her page for a few months before finally messaging her and asking a few questions. I didn't have 100 pounds to lose and I thought that the weight I did need to lose I could do it on my own. However, that hadn't been the case and with a deployed husband I decided to sign up. And I had complete buyer's remorse at first because money was tight that month and I actually put it on my credit card. It didn't take long (30 days actually) for me to look back at my progress pictures and realize that this really could make a difference in my life.

This was over the holidays where I was drinking Shakeology and working out sporadically.
 
 
After my first 30 day challenge I was hooked and I knew with hard work, better eating and  Shakeology that I could get fit and feel great about myself.
 
 
My first 30 challenge results

 
 
Now I cannot imagine my day without Shakeology. It gives me the energy needed to get through my day, is a quick and easy meal when I am running around trying to get my two kids ready for the day, and has helped curb the major sweet tooth that has haunted me my whole life.
 
If you want to see what Shakeology can do for you, you can try it risk free! Team Beachbody offers a "bottom of the bag" guarantee which means you can drink all 30 days worth and if you don't like it for any reason or if you don't see the results you would like, you can return it and get all your money back.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment