Monday, August 19, 2013

Focus T25

GET IT DONE. GET IT NOW.

         I started Focus T25 on August 12th along with about 10 other people in a Facebook Challenge Group. Today is the start of week 2 and I am LOVING this program and so are all of the other women in the group. It is an amazing 25 minute workout which makes it easy for anyone to fit in their day. Seriously, only 25 minutes and I sweat my butt off everytime. And the greatest part is you can still add in your own workouts as well. I am a stay at home mom and I am not willing to give up my child free gym time to only do workouts at home. What is my solution..continue to go to the YMCA for gym workouts while still doing T25 at home.

A few months ago I did the first half of Insanity but ended up falling off the wagon and not finishing. It was a lot of cardio and jumping which I liked but I also wanted something different during my workouts. T25 is a pefect fit between cardio and bodyweight resistance training. Trust me...you will get an incredible workout whether you are a beginner and need to follow Tonya who is the modifier or if you are an in shape athlete. I highly suggest this workout to anyone and the best part...Team Beachbody has extended the discount price on challenge packs until August 31st. Which means you can get the full 10 DVD workout series, a month's worth of Shakeology and 30 days of a club membership which provides meal planning and nutrition advice all for $180! Click on one of the pictures to order this amazing workout for yourself.
 
Here are my starting pictures. I will update my blog with pictures throughout the 10 week challenge.




GET IT DONE: IN  25 MINUTES A DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment