Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Sister's Wedding

This past weekend I had the pleasure of standing next to my sister on her wedding day. My sister was my Maid of Honor six years ago when my husband and I got married and I got to return the favor last weekend as her Matron of Honor. The wedding was in La Jolla, CA and we could not have asked for a better day, better weather, better people or a better couple to celebrate. My sister was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen and the reaction her husband had as she walked down the aisle said it all. He was beside himself and she literally took his breath away. I felt so honored to be a part of their special day.

This is the view she and I woke up to from our ocean front hotel room the morning of the wedding.

My sister and her bridesmaids

 
I can honestly say that I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day. The pretty dress and getting my hair and makeup done helped quite a bit. But it also had to do with the fact that I have never been in better shape in my whole life and I felt confident standing in front of 85 people because of the hard work I put in to get to this point. I love my sister with all my heart and I was so honored to stand next to her on her big day. 


 I mean really?!? She is GORGEOUS!

And my babies got to be a part of the wedding too. The ring bearer and flower girl did a fabulous job and were as cute as can be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment